sexta-feira, 10 de maio de 2013

Planting Flowers








Blouse: H&M  |  Shorts and shoes: Primark  |  Watch: SammyDress 

É sexta feira e o meu fim de semana vai ser: estudar e trabalhar, por isso, vou agora aproveitar um bocadinho para relaxar e remover pensamentos maus.
Gostam do look?
Bom fim de semana <3

...

It's friday and I will pass my weekend studing and working, so now I'm going to take a bit to relax and remove evil thoughts.
Do you like today's outfit?
Have a nice weekend <3

xoxo, YFB



2 comentários:

  1. Love it dear!
    Thanks so much for visit and comment me! i really appreciate it!
    Big kiss!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The outfit looks amazing on you:) Your top is gorgeous, I absolutely love floral tops:) You look great.x It seems like my weekend will be like yours, studying and studying but at least warm weather makes everything look better.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ResponderEliminar