sábado, 26 de janeiro de 2013

New Face of H&M - Vanessa Paradis













Vanessa Paradis é a nova cara da H&M para a coleção de primavera: Conscious Collection.
A atriz e cantora usa peças "vintage" para a campanha. Muitas flores, verdes e cremes, um estilo que ela própria se sente à vontade: “I try my best, and vintage is very much part of my wardrobe. I love the style and it works in an eco-friendly way because I like to use and reuse old clothes."
A colecção completa poderá ser vista e comprada março em loja e na loja online. 

Vanessa Paradis is the new face of H&M for spring colletion: Conscious Collection.
The actress and singer uses vintage pieces for the campaign. A lot of flowers, greens and creams, a style that she feels comfortable: “I try my best, and vintage is very much part of my wardrobe. I love the style and it works in an eco-friendly way because I like to use and reuse old clothes."
The complete colletion could be viewed and purchased on March at store or store online.

xoxo, YFB

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário